The iCheque application can be used on Android, iOS (iPhone) and Windows Phone mobile devices.
The application can be downloaded from Google Play on Android, from Apple Store on iPhone and from Windows Store on Windows Phone devices. The following "installation and registration" steps will be necessary for using the iCheque application:
- For download, click one of "IPHONE", "ANDROID" or "WINDOWS PHONE" buttons and scan the QR code from the pop-up window to install the application.
- Following the installation, start the iCheque application
- The application sends an activation SMS (of normal price) to the server
- Then accept the General Contractual Terms
- Select the language to be used in the application
- Afterwards define a "payment password" consisting of any four digits on the registration page (only at the first start of the application – later this password will be necessary for the approval of each transaction), and you can also define an arbitrary greeting name which can be maximum 10 characters’ long and may contain both letters and numbers.
Following the definition of the payment password, the registration will be carried out and you can access the iCheque service by the restart of the application. You can read our detailed user manual about the steps of registration here