Díjnet bill payment
Redirecting Díjnet bill payment into iCheque
You can redirect your bills from your Díjnet account by following these steps:
Follow-up bill redirection from Díjnet to iCheque:
- Log in to your Díjnet account and choose „Payment options” from the menu on the left side.
- On the next screen choose the option starting with „Mobile phone: …” and then choose your prefix number from the drop down menu on the right side of the text „To pay your bill, please input your mobile number:” and input your phone number (without prefix) to the empty input fields to the right and below the text.
- Turn on the „Automatic transfer setup:” and „Immediate payment of my pending bills:” switches displayed further down and hit the [Record] button!
- If you had any „Pending” bills then you should open the iCheque Mobile application, choose the „Pending bills” menu and check whether each of them has been redirected or not.
- If, for any reason, bills in Díjnet haven’t been redirected into iCheque, choose the „Pending bills” option from the left menu bar in Díjnet and click on the appropriate bill from the list. On the following screen choose the „Payment” option from the upper menu bar and choose the „Mobile payment” option appearing on the bottom.
- From the appearing list, check the mobile number previously linked to iCheque and turn on the „In the future transfer these bills to the chosen mobile phone instead of the current payment method:” switch!
- Click on the [Send to mobilephone] button and the [Setup confirmation] button as well on the following screen.